Lighting in a shop is important that there is not too little or too much lighting, this can both cause bad results. So we make a distinction for lighting different parts of a shop. General shop lighting is important for bringing in customers, with the right lighting customers can see from outside that the shop is open and notice what kind of shop it is.
For the shop window lighting you want to attract the attention of passers-by. Normally you also show beautiful offers through your window and for this you need the right lighting, if you don't show your offers well enough because of the wrong lighting you will most likely miss customers. For shops with fitting rooms it is important that the lighting is optimal for the customer so that the customer can properly judge the chosen products. If there is too little lighting, the customer will be less able to judge and will influence the buying behaviour. Display case lighting is intended to show specific products to the customer by showing them with the right lighting. This allows you to accentuate the best features.
Some advantages of LED shop lighting:
- Well-chosen shop lighting has a positive effect on sales figures;
- Good for the physical condition of the staff;
- With LED you quickly save up to 70% on energy consumption compared to halogen or low-energy light bulbs;
- LED shop lighting produces fewer emissions and is therefore less harmful to the environment;
- LED shop lighting has a long lifespan of 50,000 hours.
Please sign in to leave a comment.