The Aurora RGB corner lamp is a real hype!
This Aurora floor lamp with remote control has various light settings and functions. The video below clearly shows how to connect the remote control to the Aurora corner lamp. It also shows how to install the RGB floor lamp and how this floor lamp looks best. The lamp has RGB colours and can be controlled via an RF remote control. The remote control includes a full colour wheel that allows you to adjust the lamp in all conceivable colours.
Curious about what you can do with our RGB Aurora floor lamp?
*The lamp itself is 1.40 metres long and the package includes 2 fittings that ensure that the lamp can stand. The fittings contain the screws, which can be unscrewed using the hex key supplied.
- Once you have removed the screws from the fittings, you can carefully push the power cable upwards.
- When the connector comes out of the fixture, attach it to the connector of the lamp.
- Then slide the fittings, with the openings facing downwards, into the attachment of the lamp.
- When the luminaire is on the mounting piece, you can screw in the screws with the supplied Allen key. When all screws are tightened, the corner lamp is ready for use!
Connecting the remote control:
- Always check that the batteries are in the remote control first.
- You can teach the remote control to the corner lamp by pressing the yellow button at the bottom of the colour wheel for 5 seconds.
- Then the corner lamp will blink a few times and the remote control is connected to the corner lamp! Super!
See the link below for more information on installing the remote control: https://support.into-led.com/hc/en-gb/articles/4403660136209-The-hidden-features-of-the-floor-lamp-Aurora-